Veterinary Barn

Building Name:
Veterinary Barn
Alternate Names:
Veterinary Hospital
Historical Note:
The original Veterinary Barn was constructed in 1883 by F. Turner. After a new Veterinary Hospital was built in 1885, the original barn was repurposed for use by the boarding department. The Veterinary Barn was transferred to the Agricultural Department in 1892 and relocated. By 1893, the building had been moved again and repaired, though the barn's final location is unknown.
Year Built:
1883
Year Removed:
1899(?)
Contractor:
Fremont Turner
Photographs Containing Veterinary Barn:
View on Map
Source
Preferred Citation:
"Veterinary Barn", Campus Cornerstones, Digital Scholarship and Initiatives
Reference Link:
https://digital.lib.iastate.edu/historic-buildings/items/buildingprofile0027.html